Okay so I watched 6 movies, 7! I mean 7. So yeah I have no life at the moment. Anyway I’ll do a I’m-not-quite-sure-if-this-is-a-review-but-I’ll-do-it-anyway. Sooo.. here it is.
1. 30 Minutes Or Less
- 7/10. I don’t love it and at the same time I don’t hate it. It was okay. Even though it was kind of a bad ass movie not so much it was just OKAY. I didn’t had a good laugh with this thing. Just watch it when you’re bored.
2. Horrible Bosses
- 8 and a half/10. I just finished it earlier today and it was awesome. All those crazy stuff that’s going on in there like killing and stuff, I liked that. Although the last part was kinda you-know-what-will-happen-next thingy so yeah. I had a good laugh with that so I suggest it’s worth the try. Don’t watch it with the whole family though because Jennifer Aniston did some CRAZY things in there.
3. Something Borrowed
- 9/10. I actually watched it yesterday but I wanna include it in here. Um, I don’t know what to say. I just um started to cry at the climax up to the last part. There’s a sequel though so I’ll just wait for it.
- 6/10. It’s actually about high school prom (Surprise!) ugh high school shits. Watch it if you have spare time. Although it teach you some lesson in life like how to deal with things when prom is near, yeah we all know the drill. NEXT!
5. The Devil Wears Prada
- 10/10. I watched it like a millions times and I’m so not getting tired of it. It’s a forever 10 to me. If you haven’t watched it yet then go download it or buy a CD or you can just read the book version whatever just watch it before you die.
6. One Day
- 10/10. FAVORITE MOVIE so far (still my number one is The Curious Case of Benjamin Button) I actually hate surprises but at the last part of the movie I actually kinda loved it because it really did surprise me. I will not say more about this thing, just go and watch it. I guarantee you this is the best love/friendship story ever told. And again I cried and cried (Gawd I’m emotional) Anyway, it’s a MUST WATCH :)
7. What’s Your Number?
- 8/10. Chris Evans is so freaking hot. That’s it. HA-HA. Okay. Well, I know where this was going at the first place. It has a happy ending though. I liked it but not so much. Watch it if you’re interested. Btw, Chris Evans = HOT. Okay.
This is not a formal review like you get to know the characters and stuff coz and don’t dig that kind of thing, it’s just my opinion so no hate.
"I can't stop thinking about you, and I don't know what to do."- Dex
I just watched Something Borrowed and in my mind was like “Do a review!!” but um, NO. Because my emotions right now are quite mixed up and I’m afraid that if I did a review I will get so emotional and lose my senses so um, yeah maybe next time. OR, I will just read the book and do a comparison thingy. Btw, I love Ethan and I can’t wait to meet him in the book version.
So okay I have 50-60 coupons here with me (courtesy of BDJ) and I’m pretty sure that I won’t be able to use all of these and I was thinking of giving it away. Most of the coupons are for clothing (e.g BAYO, SM Dept. stores, etc.) shoes, foods and jewelry. I assure you that these coupons are great and all, it’s just that I don’t know what to with them.
Anyway, If this post got 30+ notes (reblog, like it. whatever you prefer) then I will continue my giveaway contest (If not then it will go elsewhere)
Complete information/instruction will be posted as soon as the contest started.
I will keep you guys posted. Thanks!
PS. This is only for those who live in the Philippines
…about women falling in love with mythical creatures? Vampires, werewolves, ghosts, etc… It goes back hundreds of years of course but in our modern times it has been popularized by Twilight. I’m curious to know what this says about society, or women at least. Are a lot of women just not satisfied…
"Am I the only woman in the world who doesn’t want to fuck a vampire or a werewolf or a ghost or an elf or a sasquatch or a zombie or some other mythical creature?" I don’t wanna fuck a vampire too. I mean vampire/other creatures are stupid and fictional. I want the real thing. I don’t want to end up sucking/biting other people. Seriously Twilight, get a grip because some of the girls nowadays wanted to marry Edward Cullen gay
Okay. So I started looking for some “inspirational” blogs and ended up at some page about pizzas (crucial pizza to be exact) and then when I continuously scrolling I started to smell pizza around my room. The weird thing is when I closed the page I can no longer smell pizza. Am I high or something?
It’s almost Christmas and I haven’t done anything productive yet. I wish I can go out with my friends and have fun because I seriously don’t feel that Christmas is coming. Anyway, 12 hours to go until Christmas! (I’m from the Philippines though) enjoy the rest of the day ☺